Monday, July 2, 2012

air max plus Policewoman only come to understand this time

But very willing to take the time to know this beautiful Woman On The Beat Policewoman hesitated slightly, from hip bag and took out a small black book, a rush for rummaging. I faint, the original really a novice. She seems a little embarrassed, toward the next I smile, read scripted : The pay the fine, which is always okay! the policewoman toward saluted, quietly said: leaflets of the court to the court to pay a fine. the inconvenience caused to you, it is very sorry! My anger suddenly gone.
Bale Bale hard stamped scraps against the policewoman said: can always be right! I ignore the policewoman wasted directly open the rear of the locomotive, took out the envelope containing their own resumes, and pulled out a cell phone from her: I, finishing things and you contact us!
I hold down the strong hearts of the unhappy, speaking fluent Mandarin re-accurate repeat again: Policewoman only come to understand this time, has really her name and phone number reported to me: Jinwen Xi! Beautiful name! There, this is what I should do! I smiled and waved, and ran toward the front, and so on, I rarely come to Queen's Road Central,air max plus, how to get to the airport here? I am dizzy I had to fold back,north face sweatshirt, the policewoman actually also shocked there, it seems thinking about what thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment