Saturday, August 25, 2012

cheap oakley sunglasses can children help again

Children silent with behind me, when I wonder why she did not speak, and go back to see but can children already burst into tears!
Tense show of hands to wipe her tears, I carefully said: cheap nfl raised his head, the child can be with her pair of dim tears in their eyes looked at me quite a while ...... can the child a hug me into the arms of weeping said: ... Listening to may be of children, I soon knew what to say, frowned, but this is not but I would like to hear me coldly and said: TV inside, the girls are crying lying on the boy's chest, you look now, our entire in turn! After listening to my words,cheap oakley sunglasses, can the children cheap nfl Lengle Leng, and then in spite of himself loudly laughed, wiped his tears, embarrassed child retorted: You can leaning against your chest. Listening to may be of children,cheap oakley sunglasses, I grin suddenly up, again and again nodded: it! Listening to me such a rash, then, can the child face is tender, can not stand the sound of light bah, child shy and said: Listening to may be of children, I very proudly the very chest, self-confidence and said: to rely on my chest! Listened to me, can children help again, laughing, watching the children happy face, I could not help cheap nfl smile, this is my favorite child Well ...
Carefully looked at in front of the other side, can the child the boy glances, she believed that ... ten years later, he is definitely a handsome, handsome man of no group, just do not know ... what a girl lucky to marry her, he was so good, that will be happy to die!
The next few days I am and can be children and thoughtful care of two old life, four days after the child's mother had surgery, the surgery was very successful, over one week, doctors assure us that the wound healing well, was discharged only a matter of time!
Since have been here without incident, the child's parents can persuade us to quickly go back to school, after all ... is not easy to go to college, not a waste of time!
And children, and was compelled to stay, But ... before we came, I gave can be children 100,000 dollars, to be handed over to her father, can be the mother of the children also live in the hospital about a month, no money is very inconvenient!
This time, can children do not reject me, and obediently accept the money and handed it to can be the father of the child, but ...... I can feel clear, through this thing, I can children between any of the diaphragm.
The next day, I and the children fly back to Shanghai, returned to school for two weeks, can children really tired, arranged for her to rest in bed after I left school, towards the venue of the International Jewelry Fair catch In the past, auctions have in a few days

No comments:

Post a Comment